Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Car Was Messy

I couldn’t even see anything inside the car through the window covered with grayish mud. I had to go back inside to get a towel to wipe the door handle down. I tried to open the door, but even though I wiped down the handle there was still a mysterious gel underneath the handle. When I opened the door, I was immediately tackled by a stuffed bear, moldy sandwiches, and college books. Before I could stand, I got a smell of a dead chicken, but when I got up I found out it was only a dead crow with maggots falling off of it like a waterfall. Then all of a sudden I heard a growl. I slowly began turning my head towards the back of the car with my heart pounding. I see a wolf with saliva running down its mouth. It had a grey coat. I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran back to yell at my roommate for borrowing my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment